Thursday 20 November 2008

A very brief update!

It feels like a long time since I blogged so I thought a quick update was needed. Well, I have a job! Its not the sort of job I thought I'd get when I moved to London but I'm facing the fact that I can't sit around and expect everything to fall into my lap! So I'll be working in the Redback where we do all of our gigs, which is kinda cool as well. I am taking steps to getting a musical job too; a group of us have formed a Function band which is a good source of income if you can get the gigs! Saying all this, I'm struggling to find the time at the moment...we're getting so much thrown at us and its good to be busy but it is really hard and probably the reason I've felt so homesick lately! Seriously, I want to go home!! 

I have so much more going on that I could write about but truth is I'm so tired I can't even bring myself to concentrate on it! Besides, I have to learn Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighters for tonight! Hopefully next week I can write some more.

2 comments:

nugget said...

Hey. Speaking from the experience of someone who has lived away from home (across the water specifically) keep going. You will be home really soon. Enjoy being away I know you are. But you will be home in a few weeks. THat is not long. And then you will want to get back again. And you will look back and be glad that you have home and London

:brittany// said...

never give up!! i know what it's like to be homesick.. but know that it's all ok, even if you are stressed. you can get through anything, my love. do not fret. (: